Cialis Super Active
Active Ingredient: TadalafilTestimonials
Cialis Super Active+ has ability to treat and cure the overall whelming disease of erectile dysfunction by super-active formulation that gives the pill the shortest activation time, most prolonged time of action and 100% positive result.
Cialis Super Active 40mg
Cialis Super Active 20mg
Cialis Super Active+ is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Cialis Super Active is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Cialis Super Active+ as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cialis Super Active+ by mouth with or without food. Swallow the pill whole with a full glass of water.
- Cialis Super Active+ should be taken prior to anticipated sexual activity. Cialis Super Active starts working in as little as 20-30 minutes.
- Do not take Cialis Super Active more than once a day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cialis Super Active.
Store Cialis Super Active at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
Cialis Super Active is suitable for treating erectile dysfunction in men of any age. Additionally, as it naturally increases testosterone levels, improves endurance and boosts sexual stamina, it can be safely used by anyone, young and old alike, looking a more active sex life, even if they don't actually suffer from impotence or ED.
Do NOT use Cialis Super Active if:
· you are allergic to any ingredient in Cialis Super Active;
· you have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (e.g., retinitis pigmentosa);
· you have certain heart problems (e.g., unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, severe heart failure, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
· you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or a stroke within the past 6 months;
· you are taking nitrates (e.g., isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (e.g., tablet, capsule, patch, ointment) or nitroprusside;
· you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems;
· you use certain recreational drugs called poppers (e.g., amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cialis Super Active. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Cialis Super Active. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Cialis's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Cialis's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Cialis Super Active+ may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
· Cialis Super Active may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Cialis Super Active with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
· Cialis Super Active may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
· Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (e.g., 5 drinks or more) while you take Cialis Super Active. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
· Do not use other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction while you are taking Cialis Super Active.
· Cialis Super Active does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (e.g., condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
· Cialis Super Active will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
· Use Cialis Super Active with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
· Cialis Super Active is not recommended for use in children.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; siezures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden hearing loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.